Sunday, February 22, 2009

Let Me Make Myself Clear

I have NEVER claimed Brogan was subtle. Not even once did I even hint at it.
He's been telling me lately that he wants to go to the zoo.
Most days are just not a good day simply because he has school.
However, that does not deter him from asking time and time and time and ... again.
I think he believes I have a communication problem because when ever he asks for something more than once and I've said "no" or "not right now, buddy"
he will go
and
draw
a
picture.

Like, "Obviously you just don't understand me
or else I'd be getting what I want right now.
Let me draw you a picture to make my demands
a little clearer."
This is his response to not going to the zoo in the last month.And here's what he gave Jerry while I was gone.
You'll notice no pictures accompany this one.
Just his demands.
Straight out.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

sometimes it is helpful to have things written down for you.